Introducing Pezzo Kitchens from March 15, 2018
Pezzo (pronounced pet-zoh) is Italian for ‘piece’. A tribute to Gino’s Italian heritage and a reference to the way our new Pezzo kitchens are put together piece by piece, on-site.
If you are looking for a solid, sustainable, high quality kitchen with an affordable price tag – Pezzo is what you have been looking for.
Our new Pezzo kitchens are:
- Made from plywood or bamboo – including the carcase
- Easily transportable to anywhere across Australia
- Assembled on-site and
- Value for money
Pezzo kitchens are built using only solid, durable, high quality materials.
Choose between two solid, high quality, sustainable materials:
- Plywood or
Both plywood and bamboo are strong, durable materials, that will last over time.
More information on our materials can be found here.
|Cabinetry: bamboo or plywood||Cabinetry: bamboo or plywood|
|Doors: bamboo or plywood||Doors:
Timber with glass
Bamboo with glass
|Bench top: Marmoleum||Benchtop:
|Drawers: Pezzo - an innovative drawer design with|
patent pending. The drawers made from plywood
or bamboo and are transported in pieces, able to
be put together in only a few minutes.
Finger jointed with a false front
I want to personalise my kitchen.
Pezzo Custom allows you to use the Pezzo system, while personalising the design with custom elements to make the kitchen suit you, your lifestyle and your personality.
I don’t want to work around standard sizes, I want a custom kitchen.
Pezzo Kitchens are easily transportable. Each piece is carefully packed into a Pezzo box. Small – medium sized kitchens only need one box, large kitchens may need two boxes. The boxes are 2400mm long x 715mm high x 540mm deep (8’ x 29” x 22”).
The Pezzo box/es are then transported to site via a transport company. Once unpacked, the box transforms into your workstation and you can use it to assemble the kitchen.
Pezzo kitchens can be installed by: a builder, a kitchen installer, a carpenter or the owner. It is relatively simple to install and full instructions are provided.
The Pezzo kitchen design is so innovative, two pending patents are in place; so the process is a little bit different to what you may have come to expect in putting together a kitchen.
Pezzo kitchens are installed on the plinth. The plinth is installed first. The plinth is an innovative design enabling the installer to level each plinth in approximately 10 minutes or less. Traditional plinth systems often take our team half a day to scribe and fit. The Pezzo kitchen plinths are easy to level with minimal gaps and allow for uneven floors, without scribing or planing.
The rest of the kitchen is put together, piece by piece on top of the plinth, with minimal fixtures and fittings.
Great Value for Money
The innovative design of Pezzo kitchens includes cost savings such as:
- Standard sizes mean less workshop time to manufacture.
- Less materials – Pezzo kitchens use an innovative structure which uses less materials than standard kitchens whilst maintaining the strength of the structure.
- Less transport costs – transporting the kitchen in a box versus a truck makes transport more economical.
- Self-installation or builder/carpenter installation – Pezzo kitchens are simple to install and come with full instructions. An average kitchen installation takes our team several days. Pezzo kitchens take less time to install and can be installed by others.
Pezzo kitchens are designed for people who want a kitchen using high quality, solid, sustainable materials such as plywood and bamboo. Plywood and bamboo are premium materials. The Pezzo system provides some great cost-savings on a bespoke custom made kitchen and is easily transportable across the country.
I like the look of Pezzo Kitchens. What do I do next?
- Drawings and information. If you have drawings, send them through and we’ll provide you with a quote. Rough measurements are fine for initial drawings and quotations.
- If you don’t have drawings, we’ll be happy to work with you to design your kitchen. The Pezzo kitchen design fee is $350. Fill out our design brief, send us through your measurements and we’ll design your kitchen for you.
- Accept the quote and pay a 10% deposit.
- Your kitchen goes into our production schedule.
- Finalise your design, measurements, materials and colours.
- Your kitchen is sent out to our workshop.
- You are issued with an invoice for 50%.
- Your kitchen is packaged up for transport and transport costs finalised.
- The final payment is invoiced.
- The transport company picks up your kitchen and delivers it to site.
- Delivery of your kitchen.
- Unpack your kitchen.
- Turn your box into a workbench.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and install your kitchen (or watch your builder/carpenter/installer do it for you!).
Rough measurements are fine for initial drawings and quotations.
Final measurements are needed before manufacture can begin.
Questions? Contact us!